New in 2.8
- Event now contains 'parent_event_id' attribute
- Added documentation for GET /api/changes
- Added two new tests for /api/event/
/check_join: Check if course is cancelled or locked
- PersonEvent now contains 'passed' attribute in order to indicate if event was passed or not for the participant
- New parameters for POST /api/personevents, set contact_person_id and/or contact_organisation_id
- New attributes for Competence object; owner_organisation, owner_person
- New attribute for Message object; files
- New attribute for Competence object; external_competence_id
- The duration attribute of Competence and Event has changed. Before it returned a string of how many days a course lasts. Now it will return a string containing a text with how long a course lasts, but may be split in days, hours and minutes. For module courses, each module's duration is returned, split by a '+' character. Example: "3 dager, 18 timer + 12 timer + 20 timer"
- New attributes to the event object: sign_on_dealine_fmt, sign_off_deadline_fmt
- New parameter to the /api/competences: users_organisations_only
- New attribute to the competence object: real_title
- New parameter for /api/personevents: sort_direction
- New parameter for /api/personevents: confirmed
- Added support for parameter external_competence_group_id to /api/competences, /api/events and /api/personcompetences/search
- New attribute for Person: birthdate_fmt
- Redefined POST and PUT for /api/personcompetences, to follow the REST principles closer. POST always creates object, PUT always updates, and objects are identified by person_competence_id.
- Redefined DELETE for /api/personcompetences, so that object is defined by person_competence_id.
- Added parameter "state" to /api/personcompetences/[id].
- Added new parameters for /api/competences: organisation_ids, external_organisation_ids, mode
- New attributes for Competence: competence_groups, custom_attributes
- New attribute for PersonCompetence: competence
- New attribute for Person: postcode (should have been there)
- New attribute for Event: custom_attributes
- Added support for showing "display_value" for custom_attributes for Event, Competence
- New parameter for both /api/events and /api/competences: custom_attributes
- New attributes for Role: required_competences, optional_competences
- /api/events: replaced host_organisation_id with host_organisation_ids (list), and added host_organisation_external_ids.
- /api/personcompetences: New allowed value for state: "expired".
- New attribute for PersonCompetence: history_personcompetences
- Redefined how /api/personevents work. Added possibility to define neither user_name nor organisation_id, and thus searching across all persons and organisations (superuser/superadmin only). Now user_name must be defined in order to get personevents for person, also if you want to fetch for logged in user.
- Added attribute person to PersonCompetence
- New parameter for /api/personevents: person_event_id
- New attribute for PersonEvent: person_event_id
- Fixed support for parameters requirement and role_ids in /api/personcompetences.
- New parameters for /api/personevents:
- New parameter for /api/personcompetences/[competence_id]: person_competence_id
- New parameters for /api/personevents: startdate, enddate, event_ids
- /api/events: New allowed value for mode: "notfinished"
- Small change in PersonEvent children attribute: Will only children that person is signed on to
- New attributes for Participant (same as for PersonEvent): order_id, debitor_organisation, debitor_person, order_due, is_paid
- New parameters for /api/competences: owner_only, organisation_owner_only, instructor_only
- New parameter for /api/roles: term
- New parameters for /api/roles: organisation_ids, extern_organisation_ids
- New resource for single role: /api/roles/[role_id]
- Redefined how field customization is inherited. Now all sub-objects of the same type inherits, previously only "children" did so. This change affected Competence.prerequisites and Organisation.main_organisation, causing them to have the same fields present as their main objects.
- New attribute for Event: custom_attributes.
- Added /api/validate_auth_token, for validation of token by third parties, e.g. LMS systems.
- Set and remove role from a person now available ( PUT /api/person and DELETE /api/person)
- Possible to restrict /api/persons to persons which has specified roles.
- Added documentation for /api/search.
- Added field/attribute customization option to ALL return types. See Field customization.
- Added limit and offset parameters to a lot of calls. Also marked parameter start as deprecated. offset is a better name, and is not likely to be misinterpreted.
- Event type: attribute coursegroups is renamed competence_groups, for consistency.
- PersonCompetence type: attributes competence_type_displayname and competence_type_id has been removed, and competence_type now contains a CompetenceType object.
New 2016-10-02 (not before this date)
- Changes to /api/roles
- It is now possible to fetch a list of roles for which a given competence is defined as either mandatory or optional
New API resource:
New attribute for PersonEvent:
- event (an Event object)
New attribute for Participant:
New attributes for Event:
New attribute for Competence:
- Added new API point: /api/surveyanswers
- Corresponding type: SurveyAnswer
New attribute for PersonEvent object:
is_paid - indicates whether the current order is paid or not (True / False)
debitor_organisation, returns an organisation object indicating debitor order
debitor_person, return a person object indicating debitor person for order
representing_organisation, returns an organisation object indicating which organisation the person represents within the context of the order. Useful if a person is member of severale organisation units, but the order should be "connected" to just one of the organisations
It is now possible to specify debitor for the transaction. Can be person and/or organisation. It is possible to set just person er organisation, or both.
It is also possible to specify contact person and contact organisation for the course sign on. Useful in order to track who signed the person on to the course and should be the contact person if contact is necassary. The contact organisation is used for specifying the organisation the contact person belongs to, useful when one person belongs to more than one organisational unit.
representing_organisation_id / representing_extern_organisation_id used for specifying which organisation the person signed on to the course is representing
It is not possible to specify which organisation the user represents when signing on to a course (representing_organisation_id or representing_extern_organisation_id)
New and changed attributes in the PersonCompetence object
New: competence_type_displayname - display name (translated into correct language for user) for competence type (non-technical name)
Changed: competence_type - does no longer display non-technical name. Display the technical name, f.ekx. 'compelx', 'course'- 'e-course' etc.
New attributes in Role object
Provides the role meta type (check APIRole for more info)
New filter for /api/roles
Return only roles with a given meta type
New attributes for Organisation object
External organisation id commonly used on imported objects etc. Some 3rd. party applications need this id for internal use
New attributes for Event object
New filter for /api/events
context_extern_organisation_ids and context_organisation_ids can be used to limit search to events valid within the context of the specified organisations. Please see /api/events for further description.
host_organisation_id can be used for selecting only events hosted by the given organisaiton
New attributes for PersonEvent object
host_name specifies name of organisation that hosts the course event
include_person, set 1 if person information should be included in the return person event object. This applies to situations where events for single person is fetched.
New parameter added for searching for people with a given competence
New in 2.7
New API points:
- POST /api/files
- GET /api/search
- GET /api/competencegroups/:id/roles
- GET /api/competencegroups/:id/competencegroups_related_for_role
- PUT /api/persons/:id/roles
- DELETE /api/persons/:id/roles
- PUT /api/orders
- GET, POST, PUT /api/persontravelinformation
Changes in API:
- New parameter for GET /api/personcompetences: "history"
- New parameter for POST /api/personevents: "mode"
- New parameter for GET /api/events: "user_check"
Changes in types:
- Added "fullname" to Person simple view
- Added "history" to PersonCompetences simple/full view. Indicates that historic objects exist.
- Added "organisations" and "roles" to Person full view
- Added "user_file_upload_allowed" and "user_file_upload_date_limit" to Event full view
- Added "user_file_upload_allowed" and "user_file_upload_date_limit" to PersonEvent full view
- Added "category" to Competence full view
- Added "competence_category" to Event full view
New in 2.6
New in 2.5
- Most types now have an attribute "id", which is an alias for the object's id (otherwise named "organisation_id", "person_id", etc).
- New resource /api/categories, with corresponding type Category
- New type CompetenceAttribute
- New parameters for /api/competences:
- New parameters for /api/events:
- New resource /api/locations/[location_id]/events. Returns all events for location.
- New parameters for /api/locations:
- New attributes for Competence object:
- New attributes for Event object:
- New attributes for Location object:
- New attributes for Person object:
- fullname (simply firstname + lastname)