Relative URL to get certificates for participants. Note that only participants who have passed the event will be included, and that only finished events are eligible for certificates.
- If logged in user is superuser, admin or instructor for the course, ALL passed participants will be included.
- If logged in user is manager/employeemanager, all participants belonging to user's organisations (recursively) will be included.
- If GET parameter "pids" is added to URL (multiple allowed: pids=11&pids=12&...), only participants with these person IDs will be included (given that user is allowed to).
- If GET parameter "oid" is added to URL (only one: oid=10), it overrides "pids", and includes all participants from that organisation (recursively).
- If user is trying to do something he is not allowed to, the resource will respond with an "Unauthorized" response code (and a login form).